miercuri, 5 mai 2010

Daily designs. Days 0 & 1

Following the advice of the elderly - as thet always prove wise amongst us beginners - namely The Smashing Magazine, I decided to design something every day and post it here - simple as it might be, since I'm rather a dreamer then a technician when it comes to design. I also decided to post in english from now on on my blog, and sorry for you visitors out there who'd like to read earlier posts (use google translate :P). The subject I have chosen for this competition with myself is wordplay, i.e. trying to find things that can be expressed visually by they real word components and would eventually turn out completely different then the term itself.
Because this is my first day, I will post 2 designs for Day 0 and Day 1, and hoping that I will be able not just to bring a smile on some good ol' Internet surfer, but also inspire or whatever the reason is you visit this page and chances are you might even like something.

Thanks for the support! Here it goes.

Day 0



Day 1

4 comentarii:

Cori spunea...

Love them. Both of them. "Blututul" e bestial iar cu mister "Counter clockwise" ma identific. Spor la design!
A few off-topic comments though.
1. Tre sa comentam tot in engleza? I cannot stick to one language :P
2. Place noul look de blog.
3. Pana acu, ai scris un post pe luna. I can see a pattern here. Ce-ai zice sa treci la postari cel putin bilunare? :)

Cori spunea...

Si...
4. Imi place ca numeri de la 0. Defect profesional?

breakdown spunea...

Well, yeah...ala e alibiul meu for not making the bluetooth thing on the day Adam & Eve were born :P

breakdown spunea...

And thanks for the cheerup!